Wednesday, November 30, 2011

perhaps she just realize that she's slowly losing her friends by her bad and ugly attitude

you are wayy too selfish, bestfriend

wishh you will read this kind of thing to widen up your eyes that we never put you aside

your boyfriend had drag you into this and make us apart

you cannot live without your friends

ohh, wake up bestfriend!! people are talking about you. W'mians planet are talking about you

I cant stand listening to all things that people are saying about you

Rise and Shine!!

W'mians need the OLD you

I can still remember when we chased the teacher to take the autograph for the koko book

  and I still remember when we both cried as I got SBP

Im too scared to loose you, but I have to

for the sake of SPM

Im not being selfish

but now I realize how big is my mistakes when I left you alone

Im sorry best friend, if my choice had changed you,

by the way best friend, I just want you to know that you are not alone.

You always in me

You are a part of me


*miss this moment 11.11.10

No comments:

Post a Comment